Tuesday, August 26, 2008

further the discussion


Getting closer to October's performance.
I also think it's important to clean next month, on September 11.
The where is less important than the how.

In terms of practical logistics, I decided to publish the email I sent you last night, below:

There are a few I found, but all hover around the same price. I like the layout of this site, below:

http://www.buybuttonparts.com/shop/500-complete-industry-standard-size-p-902.html

I also want to discuss and resolve the following:
Should we design the buttons this week, order supplies, and then cut and assemble next week?
what kind of brooms are we going to get
how much $$ they are
how much $$ gloves, other supplies will cost (approx): dustpans, etc.
who is going to donate tons of money to us?
when are we going to write to Mierle Ukeles about participating?
who is documenting and how?
Are we going to mic ourselves/the brooms: how, when, and how much $$?
Flyers/postcards/business cards: graphic designer friend anyone?

No comments: